Re: e-mail for Cindi -re seed trial

Hi
I am not sure what the seed trial is about, but here are my germination
results for the Hardy Geranium seeds I started last spring.
Inside on windowsill
G. pratense species and cultivars, 1st to germinate, most under 2 wks.
G. sanguineum, next to germinate, appx 14 to 21 days
In April when heavy freezes were past, all ungerminated seeds were moved
outside.  Nights mid to high 30s, days 60s and 70s (Farenheit)
G. orientaltibeticum was next to germinate
followed by (nights reaching 40s):
G. asphodeloides
G. pyrenaicum
G. X Seashell
G. caespitosum?
G. wallichianum
G. x oxonianum
G. endresii

G. phaeum was left out all summer and winter and has just germinated.
Lillian