activities

Greetings All,

Yesterday I attended a small improptu gathering of Pelargonium fanciers in
the geographical region where I live. It is amazing it is possible to like
so many pelargoniums, yet there are people who don't have ONE in common!

As to my dear species, they are germinating, and this year is the first
year since I moved that I have managed to obtain all the 'necessary'
ingredients for sowing succulent species, and ...the results in the boxes
are heartwarming!
In the greenhouse a plant of P auritum ssp auritum has an inflorescence
developing and you should have heard my delightful cry over that one!!

P enlicherianum always is a shy germinator here....does anyone have any
clues as to why? Should it be kept colder, does it perchance need a sejour
in the fridge first?

Even P auritum is gernminating and is still alive....feels like a major
achivement to get this far!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden....grey today and overcast..but the
crocuses, irises are all in bloom!