Re: Dwarf and Miniature

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Dwarf and Miniature
  • From: Claire Peplowski <ECPep@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 01:24:09 EST

In a message dated 3/3/02 12:48:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sandyc@SURFARI.NET writes:

<< What have you tried to achieve in a plant when hybridizing your
 miniatures and dwarfs?  I collect those and hope to try hybridizing in
 about a year and a half when I am settled. >>

I have about fifteen of these small plants, a few are species.  Where are
sources in the US for small and miniature pelargoniums?  Species? Succulent
species?  I have acquired mine very slowly.

If needed to be wintered under glass in the north, these take us less space
allowing one to have more plants <BG>.

Claire Peplowski