Re: IGSROBIN Digest -hybridizing

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] IGSROBIN Digest -hybridizing
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 02:10:24 -0500

Hi Maria- Thank you for your response.  That's what I was wondering - mine
(zonals) have not produced seed pods, but my Dad's have, so I thought it
might just be dependent on the cultivar.  I'll keep a closer eye on those
that I have, and ask my Dad for a cutting :)

Laurie
Laurie A.E. O'Meara
Artist and Horticulturist
Cape Cod, USA Zone 7