  • Subject: Help
  • From: Judith Cassidy <JudithCidy@MSN.COM>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:27:43 -0600

I'm about to place an order for miniature geraniums.  I would like sugges=
tions on your favorite hardy bloomers.  I currently have Orion,Ibiza,Tato=
o,Holbrook,Rigel,Deerwood Mountain Magic.  These are in bloom.  I have ot=
hers that are not in bloom.  I grow them in an East window or underlights=
  I would appreciate help as they all sound so good in the catalogs and =
I'm so ready for Spring.
Thank you
Judith Cassidy =20