Formosum

Hi Sandy - the plant I had was Formosum and it was a gold leaf form I
brought back from Australia.  Formosum is listed under the stellars in
Fibrex catalogue (which arrived this morning).   I have checked the
description with acetosum and it is not like that at all.  Formosum has
finger type leaves, although the flower may be similar - spikey.

Gwen