Re: Pelargonium Plant swap?

  • Subject: Re: Pelargonium Plant swap?
  • From: Kent Fenley Fenleykent@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:33:00 EST

I sent Bay Laurel Nobilis plants to two people who are members of a gardening
group. I sent a well rooted plant to see how well it arrived. I had to
declare what I was sending to the post office and I sent one plant at a time. No
money was exchanged because I wanted to see how fast the plants arrived and what
condition they were in. The one thing I know is the plants have to be well
rooted or else the soil will be shaken off the plant. Since no money was
exchanged a certified nursery certificate is not needed. The plants that I have are
not rare but I do have the one or two that have been dropped from mass
production like Red Hots.