Geraniums Around The World Searchable CD Project Update

  • Subject: Geraniums Around The World Searchable CD Project Update
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandy_connerley@SBCGLOBAL.NET
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:45:17 -0800

Hi All,

  Wanted to let you know the status of the 1953-2003 Geraniums Around The World Searchable CD Project.

  We raised all the money thanks to generous donations and support from the special pre-purchase price.

  The 1953 - 2003 journals are at the professionals now, actually have been since the beginning of February, for the scanning and optical character recognition that makes them searchable, along with many other processes.

  The packaging was delivered today and only needs the cover insert.

  We have chosen the duplication service to produce the CDs.

  We are hoping they should be to everyone in May.

  Thanks so much for supporting this project. It will make retrieval of so much information so easy. And, if you find issues you are particulary fond of, you can still order back issues from the International Geranium Society. Now you will know which ones to order!

   Thanks again.

 Sandy Connerley and Cynthia Lohry