Re: Geraniums Around The World Searchable CD Project Update

  • Subject: Re: Geraniums Around The World Searchable CD Project Update
  • From: "Maria C. Boza" mcboza@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:48:04 -0800

We should congratulate and thank Sandy Connerley and Cynthia Lohry for
doing such a wonderful job of getting this project going and seeing it
through to this happy outcome.  The CDs will be a very valuable resource
for us.  I always have questions, but now I say to myself, "Ah, when I
have the CD-ROM set, I'll be able to look that up."  Just think of it,
we'll have the accumulated wisdom of the IGS in our computers.

Thank you from one very excited society member.

Maria Boza