[IGSrobin] Returning member introduction

  • Subject: [IGSrobin] Returning member introduction
  • From: "Diana Pederson" <dlpwriter@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:35:00 -0400

Hi:

I helped found this group too many years ago to remember (think it was 1997?).

Life has intervened and I am now mobility impaired needing a walker just to get around.

I still have my interest in the geophytic Pelargoniums/Sarcocaulon (Monsonia) Am wondering if there is seed for these available from the seed bank. If so, that may be enough to convince me to rejoin the society.

Diana Pederson
Lansing, Michigan, United States, -20F
The Obsessed Gardener
http://obsessivegardening.com/