Re: [IGS] Review of IGS Robin for GATW

Dale asked about folks who don't post much. I was one of the first folks on
this robin. We discussed geranium vs. pelargonium & erodium vs other species.
We discussed lots and lots and had a good time settling in.

Well, life interfers, as does the job demands when yer not in the nursery
business. AND much more interesting folks have come aboard. "In them days"
no one from Australia was on board.

I'm just listening to the conversation at this point. Great to have
Robin Parer on the list, can't wait for the outline from her talk. Really
interested in the Australian contributions, since it's new news to me.

So, keep it up, Dale! You are stimulating!

In the meantime, I'll just sit in my rocking chair and watch the world go
by and let you young folks talk awhile!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY