[IGS] Statistics

Thanks for the statistics, Diana.
That helps to know how many are actually signed up for the Email list.

It looks like the IGS is getting some good exposure. I have been
leaving a link to the IGS webpage when I leave a reply on the
Gardenweb forums. There are discussions on a number of those forums
about Geraniums. Anyone interested in checking those out can go to
http://wwwgardenweb.com/forum   to see a listings of what forums
there are. I usually find geranium discussions going on at the
perennial , exchange, seeds, plant propagation, and herb forums.
Maybe other places occasionally also as there are close to 2 dozen
different forums .

Thanks again Diana,