[IGS] Anybody Wanna....

I've been collecting hardy geraniums by the hundreds at The Greenhouse,
and am looking for more.
If anyone has extra hardy geranium varieties that I don't already have,
I'd be happy to trade plants for plants.
Off the top of my head, I have Ger. sang. sp., 'Album', 'Max Frei'. Ger.
oxianum, phaeum 'Album', 'A. T. Johnson', himilayense, magnificum,
renardii, 'Ann Folkhard' and a maculatum 'Alba'.  Oh, and palustre and
pratense.  There are more, but I just woke up and things are still foggy
upstairs.
Anybody interested in trading?
--
The Greenhouse Nursery