Re: [IGS] Another Newbie!

Hi Paula,
It's good to see you on the Robin. (Yes I did make reference to you once
<G>) It's nice to have another Midwesterner aboard and even one that is
in a colder zone :-) . I had uncovered most everything outside during
the February warm spell we had and now I am wondering if that was such a
good idea. Fortunately, this cold snap won't last long.

I was wondering if you were familiar with Faye Brawner's Deerwood
Geraniums. She has one of the largest list of Pelargoniums available
that I have seen so far. (I estimate 1200 listed in her most recent
catalog.)
Her catalog cost $3 and can be obtained through Faye Brawner, Rt. 4 Box
525A, Buckhannon, West Virginia 26201. ( She does require a minimum
order of $30 and 9 plants but that isn't hard to achieve once you see
her catalog <G>.)

Thanks for the reference to the succulent sight. Did you get the copy of
the Sunset article yet?

I look forward to reading your comments and questions in the future.

TTYL,
Dale