Re: [IGS] Missing 'Latin branch' :-)

Well it is good to hear from our "Latin Branch" again :-) Now we will be
sure we spell ' Guiseppi' correctly ;-) . I was wondering if you might
have unsubscribed but I can understand that you might have other things
going on in your life. Most of us do. It is good to hear from you every
once in a while though , Marissa.

I checked out the website you mentioned and WOW! The pictures are some
of the nices Erodium pictures that I have seen. The other major Erodium
site has pictures of the foliage but without the blossoms, I really felt
like I was missing something .  Now if I can get my daughter over here
to translate the French maybe I can understand what they have to say
about this fascinating little plant.  Thanks for sharing that site with
us. You have redeemed yourself for not writing so much :-) .

Thanks for checking in and sharing with us. Hope all is going well.

Sincerely,
Dale