Re: [IGS] OZ General News

Joan,

If you haven't already made other arrangements to get a Deerwood catalog, I'd
be happy to get one for you (and one from Robin Parer as well) and ship them
to you in exchange for some catalogs from OZ.  I'm still trying to gather as
much information as possible about angels and other pelargoniums and it would
be most helpful to get the catalogs and see what sort of treasures are just
waiting to be added to my acquisition list.

Cindi