Hi Cindy,

> Is there a chance you could snail mail me a copy of the article you
found on
> dwarf and miniatures in the old magazine?  Please?
I would be glad to send you a copy of that article. It will be sometime
in the next 2 weeks as I am going to be a little busy the rest of the
month but I will get it copied (in color so you will be able to enjoy
the graphics) and get it to you as soon as I can.
Don't worry about the cost. I'm sure it will balance out somewhere along
the way (esp when that Snowy Nutmeg cutting roots <G>) .

I am glad you offered to get a Deerwood catalog for Joan. I was
considering that also but wasn't sure how I would handle it. I was
thinking I could just have Faye Brawner send a catalog direct to Joan
but was unsure if there would be extra postage cost and was going to
call Deerwood to find out.

I have that newsletter article done and was wondering what word
processor program you use. The article is now in Word Perfect 6.1 format
but I can convert it to another when you let me know.

Keeping Dry these days I hope.