Re: [IGS] Shade Gardening

I'm incredibly envious!  A lot of the plants that I grew to love when I lived
in MI prefer the shade and need a winter in order to grow properly.  Now that
I'm living in what is basically a desert area with some irrigation to it, I'm
really pulling some strings to get my shade loving plants to keep growing.  We
built a lath house and installed heavy shade cloth and a misting system to
keep the temperature down, and that allows me to keep some of the plants
going.  They're not happy, but they're not dead either.

What is your area of specialty with geraniums?