Re: [IGS] Shade Gardening

<< What is your area of specialty with geraniums? >>

Area of specialty?  Hmm, let's see...  trying to buy as many species as I can
get my hands on while still being able to pay the bills and satisfy all my
other hobbies.  Trying to squeeze them into the small side lot that I'm
currently working with (hope to be moving later this year).  Trying to keep
them "happy."  Trying to keep the neighborhood children from trampling them.
You know, the usual stuff!

Dean  :-)