Re: [IGS] Photo titles & Oz catalogues

Hi Joan,
I see we have a new address added to the roll now :-) . Glad to see you
have that worked out now.
Have you been able to search out some of those web sites from your home
base yet?

> Sorry about the missing titles
> .  No2  is:-   top,  FRIACHEUR
>                     bottom,   LARA CHARM    (Australian).
Thanks for the names. I hadn't sent those last ones to Diane yet. I like
both of those. Friacheur has almost an Apple Blossom look to it. I
really like that thin outline on the white petals.

> Dale,  re your bounce back  (to Diane).  I find that I can only send
one set of
> pictures  at a time.  I could have sent to Diane if I'd known she
wanted them,
I think I can get 3 files attached to a message at my server but I
remember now that some people can't receive that many at once. I guess i
should have thought of that when I sent the first ones. What I got back
was encoded and I couldn't tell which ones they were.

Need to do a few more things tonight, yet.

TTYL,
Dale