Re: [IGS] membership update

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you all know I received my GAW magz and member card.
I am now an official member!!  I also attended my first IGS meeting on
Tuesday.  What a great group!!! And what a suprise to meet Robin Parer
at my first meeting!!! I guess I was lucky. Now I'm really hooked on
Geraniaceae!!!  She had a wonderful slide show on hardy geraniums and a
hand out showing us the top ten geraniums to grow for
leaves,flowers,rock gardens,containers,shade,ground covers and perennial
borders. What a treat!!  She also brought her catalog and some of her
plants. I felt like a bandit after leaving the meeting. I purchased a
beautiful G. maderense from Robin and I was given two more plants by my
new IGS family; a hardy and a pelargonium Geranium.
Many thanks to the entire L.A. Branch for your warm welcome and thank
you Robin for your warm welcome and sharing your knowledge with all of
us.  We hope to see you again soon. You sure have my vote!!

--
Alexander Pérez         alejw@earthlink.net
Pager/Voicemail (626) 312-0034

Adversities in life are like manure.