[IGS] pel seedling

Okay, I succumbed to temptation and planted the two lone seeds I found on
my 'Black Vesuvius'.  The only seed produced in the two years I've had
the plant.  The only other pels around were 'Orion' and 'Goblin', both
doubles, so I have no idea who the other "parent" is.  The seedling is
healthy and seems to be a dwarf also.  So the big question - how long
until it flowers?  It's been growing about three months and is about two
and one-half inches tall.  It's planted in a two inch pot, soiless mix
with extra perlite, fertilized "weakly, weekly".  (If it doesn't take
years, like orchids, I'd like to try something more "controlled" this