Re: [IGS] membership update

Hi Alexander,
Glad to hear you have confirmed your membership.
Also glad to hear about your impressions of the LA  Branch meeting.
Everyone that I have talked to here on this list from out in your area
has given me a good feeling about the IGS, and I will have to admit I
occassionally get envious of the "growing support" :-) you have out
there.
Hope you continual to enjoy your involvement with that group.
TTYL,
Dale