Re: [IGS] oz catalogues

Joan,

I've been offline for awhile.  Attended a master gardening seminar on Saturday
and spent Sunday trying to catch up in the garden.  I've sent for catalogs
from Faye (one for you and one for me) and am in the process of writing up an
order for Robin Parer.  I'll request current catalogs from her when I fax it
to her, probably tomorrow.  Will forward them both as soon as they arrive.
Will also photocopy the geranium/ pelargonium pages from some of the other
catalogs I receive.

Cindi

P.S.  Am receiving other e-mail without problems, maybe it's a temporary
glitch?