Re: [IGS] Integrated Pest Management

Hi Diane,

> Thought I'd let you know that I have started another email list about
> Integrated Pest Management for the home gardener. As a result of my
pest and
> problems of ornamental plants class, I am growing much more award of
the damage
> chemicals are doing to our environment.  As soon as I have some time,
I'll be
> creating a webpage on this subject using the knowledge gained in class
(have to
> get through Thursday's midterm first).
Thank you for getting this together, I definately am aware what damage
some of these Chemicals can do to our bodies and surroundings.
I plan to sign up. I think I have overloaded my mailbox with newslist.
Something has to go as I am getting an average of 100-150 messages a day
and can't keep up  with them. Alot of good info out there though.
Looking forward to th e new web page
Good Luck on your Midterms.