Re: [IGS] oz catalogues

Yes! I want to second that recommendation on Logee's!! Nice selection of
scenteds. My first came from there.

One of the really great things about this new version of their catalogue
is that it gives minimum temperatures! That is EXCITING! wish other catalogues
would do the same!

Fo those who don't know Logee's, they sell really exotic house & conservatory
plants. When they ship, the packing is extraordinarily careful. I've thought
that they must pack a bit of that perfume you smell when you first walk
into a greenhouse! It's the BEST LIFT in the WORLD to get a package from
them in deep, dark January in Buffalo, NY

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY