[IGS] fungicide for seeds

Does anyone have any rcommendations for fungicide that can be used with seeds. The local nursery rcommended sulfur powder but to spray it I could not go near my plants or in the garage for 24 hrs per the package. If it is important I am using the following mixes with my seeds 50% vermiculite 50% perlite, 100% vermiculite, 70%pumice 30% peat moss, 25% pea gravel 25% crushed brick 25% peat 25% pumice, just try to see what if any work best.