Re: [IGSROBIN] Red spots?

Does anyone know why some of my angel pelargoniums are developing little red
spots on their leaves?  I have been told that it is (1) a reaction to the
colder weather than normal, (2) it is a viral infection, and (3) that older
leaves get damaged and not to worry about it.  I've got them in isolation in
case it's a viral form of "pellie pox" but does anyone know what's really
wrong with them?

Cindi