Re: [IGSROBIN] Starting cuttings using hormones

Has anyone had particular luck with a certain rooting compound when starting
their cuttings?  I'm still trying to improve on my success ratio when rooting
cuttings and was thinking this might be a good way to do it.  Unfortunately,
the three compounds I had didn't produce that much better results than the
cuttings that I rooted without the compounds at the same time.

What I'm working with are mainly zonals, angels and scenteds.

Cindi