Re: [IGSROBIN] Rootone by Schultz

When I start geraniums from cuttings I first allow the cutting to dry out
for a few days in a cool dark place. Then I sparcely apply Rootone to the
cutting. I do not dip the cutting into the jar. Place a hole in the damp
potting mix with a pencil and stick in the cutting patting the loose mix
around the cut stem. I've waited upto a month's time before any growth was
visible. I've had especially good luck with European Ive types.

Bill Lavin  Syracuse, NY USA