Re: [IGSROBIN] Miniature & Dwarf Pelargoniums

Susan,

For dwarf & miniature pelargoniums, I would obtain a catalog for $3 from Faye
Brawner, Rt 4 Box 525A, Buckhannon, WV 26201.  She has a wide assortment of
everything, ships by mail, and packs the plants beautifully.

You could also contact Jerry Stewart at New Leaf Nurseries, 2456 Foothill
Drive, Vista, CA 92084-5809.  Telephone (760) 726-9269.  He does not have a
catalog, but he has availability lists.  You contact him and tell him what you
are interested in, and he puts together a list of what is currently available,
and you order from that.  He could probably also put together a collection of
miniatures for you.  I know that he will ship by mail, but I don't know how
much the charges would be.  You'll need to check into that.

And if your favorite pelargonium category is the miniature and dwarf, do you
have the book Miniature and Dwarf Geraniums written by Harold Bagust?  My copy
was published by Timber Press in 1988.  There is an earlier edition.  Fabulous
book.  I believe it is out of print, but you can still find it in used
bookstores, etc.  If you want it, and can't find it, I think I can get a copy
out here.

TTYL,

Cindi