[IGSROBIN] Logees

Hi Susan,
Welcome to the list. I am not sure what has happenned to Logees 800#
but they do have a website at
 Logee's Greenhouses
http://logees.com/www/

Lately I have noticed that Logees have not been mentioning alot about
Pelargoniums but have been focusing more on rare topicals. You may
have to ask directly about what they have available anynore. There is
a catalog order form on the website with a space for comments.

Here are some other links that might be of interest to you as far as
sources go that are on the web. I haven't been to some sites for
awhile so they might need updating. There are links at the IGS
website also. Some of these are more informative rather than actual
sources but you might enjoy them. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Dale

DAVIDSON-WILSON Greenhouses, Inc.
http://www.gardenscape.com/Davidson-Wilson.html

Indoor Geraniums--Part I: The Pelargonium (article)
http://www.suite101.com/articles/article.cfm/1288

Richters Herbs - Medicinal, Culinary, Aromatic - Plants & Seeds
http://www.richters.com/

sanoma scented geraniums
http://www.scentedgeraniums.com/

BPGS site
http://www.bpgs.org.uk./

FIR TREES PELARGONIUM NURSERY
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~firtre/

Geranium Family Images
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/1432/g-page1.html

Hardy Geraniums - Exploring Gardens
http://www.dsoe.com/explore/gardens/geranidx.htm

Pelargoniums
http://www.connectexpress.com/~pliekkio/pelargonium.htm

Les JEF Erodium
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/les.jardins.den.face/Les.JEF.Erodium.html

SGAP Internet Resources
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~sgap/internet.html

 SCENTED GERANIUMS (Pelargonium species)
http://www.msue.msu.edu/msue/imp/mod03/03900079.html

GERANIACEAE [ Erodium, Geranium, Monsonia, Pelargonium, Sarcocaulon,
Hypseocharis ]
http://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS/

The British & European Geranium Society
http://www.computalynx.co.uk/~fitzjohn/

World Wide Erodium
http://www.euronet.nl/users/in001351/homepage.htm

les Pelargonium botaniques
http://www.mnhn.fr/expo/pelargonium/L_odo.htm

Geraniaceae Home Page
http://www.freeyellow.com/members/geraniaceae/

International Geranium Society
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2822/index.html

Geranium Family Links
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2822/gerlinks.html

HORT 400 -- Cutting Propagation
http://www.cals.cornell.edu/dept/flori/hort400/4tutos/cutpro1.html

debut de la visite
http://www.mnhn.fr/expo/pelargonium/deb_vi1.htm

The GardenWeb Forums
http://www.gardenweb.com/forums/

Logee's Greenhouses
http://logees.com/www/

List of WEB gardening Catalogs URLs
http://www.cog.brown.edu/gardening/wwwcat.html

DTS Personal - Scented Geranium Suppliers
http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~daves/Personal/nurseries.html

Rainforest Gardens
http://www.dsoe.com/rainforest/

The addictive geraniums
http://www.oxalis.co.uk/geranium.htm

Weslyn Herb Farm
http://www.gbsias.com/~weslyn/

Rasland Farm
http://www.alcasoft.com/rasland/

The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, WWW server
http://www.rbgkew.org.uk