Re: [IGSROBIN] Spring issue of GATW has been mailed

Spring issue of GATW has been mailed and has arrived at the homes of several
members in California already.

Contents are:

Blue Geraniums (R. Parer)
The RHS Colour Chart (C. Roller)
Sundae, Anyone?  (B. Archer)  (my favorite geranium series)
Show TIme in the West Down Under (M. Parke)
Tis the Season to Buy-10 Steps to Selecting the Perfect Plant (C. Lohry)
My Spotted Zonal (M. Sluiter)
Seeds for the Seed Center (C. Roller)
It's Lilian Pottinger
Rose Scented Biscuits (K. Gips)
My Pelargonium Problem (D. Bohnhoff)
Rusty's Pepper Spray
Report from England
Spring Shows and Sales notices
New Society notice
IGS Website Being Updated notice
Branch Reports from:  Santa Clarita Valley, Orange County, Inland Empire, CA
Central Coast, and San Fernando Valley

Cover Photo:  'Leopard' ivy leaf
Inner photos:
G. prataense
G. 'Johnson's Blue'
'Strawberry Sundae'  regal
'Salmon New Life' zonal

As the members of the IGS Robin get their issues, please take a minute to zap
an e-mail so that we can track how long it takes to arrive at its destination.
Thanks,

Cindi