Re: [IGSROBIN] Pelargonium seed

Cindy-

On March 1 planted six each of the following varieties, wild collected by
Silverhill Seeds, SA.  Temps have been 60's to 80's during the day, 45-60 at
night.  No bottom heat used.  All seeds planted in sand/peat/vermiculite
medium.

P. Sidoides-2/6 Germinated in 7 days. 1/6 in 19 days
Pl Elongatum 3/6 in 10 days
P. Lispidum 3/6 in 10 days
P. Grossulatoides 5/6 in 5 days
P. Grossulatoides (fresh seed from my plant) 1/6 in 20 days
P.Odoratissimum 0/6 so far
P. Dichondrofolium 0/6 so far
P. Dolomiticum 3/6 in 14 days
P. Capitatum 2/6 in 9 days
P. Cuculatum 2/6 in 12 days
P. Extipulatum 0/6 so far
P. Greytonense 0/6 so far
P. Glutinosum 0/6 so far
P. Myrrhifolium 0/6 so far
P. Radens 3.6 in 17 days
P. Ribifolium 1/6 in 13 days
P. Denticulatum 0/6 so far
P. Zonale 2/6 in 14 days
P. Vitifolium 0/6 so far
P. Papilionacuem 1/6 in 20 days

Eight days ago I took the remaining seed and planted two to three of each in
the same medium, same conditions.  However, I removed the seed covering and
lightly scarred each seed with 200 grit sand paper.  So far 2/3 P.
Papilionaceum in 7 days, 1/3 P. Greytonense in 8 days, 1/3 ribifolium in 6
days, 1/3 Radens in 8 days, and 1/3 extipulatum in seven days.

Hope this helps.  I'll keep you posted