Re: [IGSROBIN] Pelargonium 'twins'?

Hello Astrid,

All Geraniaceae plants have 2 seed leaves on germination and can sometimes
'appear' to be 2 plants but will eventually prove to be just one.

Those of you who have visited my page may know that I had a beautiful St.
Bernard dog.   Tiny died at 12 years of age a couple of months ago, a very
good age for her breed.    Despite having read the misadventures of various
Robiners dogs and cats I decided to buy a new 4 legged friend and after
much research settled on a Chinese Crested Powder Puff dog.  Yes I'd never
heard of such an animal before either.  I can say that after only 2 weeks I
could not be happier with my new pup and no doubt you will all eventually
be burdened to find her on my web site. I've called her Zelda ( or Zell for
short ) . Not quite sure where I heard that name, it just came to me.
Regards
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World
mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com