[IGSROBIN] Rogues Gallery

Hi all,
Just read about your new dog Alby .... why not put a picture of her ..... with
you, on our rogues gallery. What about Cindi & the famous Jakote as well.  I
sent mine in (with Shaka) weeks ago and am hoping that all of out Robiners
have  too  ?????

The weather has suddeely turned to Autumn here  and we have just felt the side
effects of Cyclone Vance,  the strongest ever to hit Australia.  Some of my
farming rel's up north are flooded out.

I have some new zonal pics on the IGS web site :-

And also would like to announce my new website:-

Mostly geneanolgy I'm afraid, but some ''geranium' stuff.

I am having trouble with bud worm at the moment ... mainly becuase I haven't
got around to spraying for quite a while.

I planted a few species seeds yesterday and will record thier progress.
I kept these for Autum planting:-
P triste
P gibbosum

I am not too familiar with species and hope that this is the right time to
plant these.  I planted P.crithmifolium in the early summer and it never did
very well ...  think I should have kept that one one Autum planting as well .
Any comments?

Joan Steele, Lesmurdie,   Western Australia