Re: [IGSROBIN] Pelargonium seed project

Judith, Dot, Robin? and others,

There are seeds of various species divided into 6 groups to be mailed to 6
victims (oops, I mean participants) who are willing to answer a sheet of
questions and record data as the seeds germinate.  The resulting data will be
incorporated into an article and published in an upcoming GATW.  Because of
the speed of our communication, this offer is being made to the IGS Robin
participants first.  You don't have to have a greenhouse or special equipment
to participate, you just have to be willing to try.

Seeds will be mailed to you at no charge through regular mail as soon as the
questions are finalized.  So far, we have two, maybe three, participants which
means there are three more lots of seeds available to the next three
volunteers.   I will advise through e-mail when the seeds are mailed out so
you know to look for them.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.  If you want to
participate, you can either contact me through the Robin or directly at
hedgehug@aol.com

Thanks,

Cindi