Re: [IGSROBIN] Rogues Gallery

G'day Joan,

Yes I'm afraid P.crithmifolium is a winter growing Pel. and is normally
dormant in summer therefore Autumn is the time to sow.  Its still possible
for the summer sowings to germinate so don't through them out yet.
We are 'copping' the remnants of C.Vance today and tomorrow but it is not
exoected to cause us any problems.
Geraniaceae is all around the World