[IGSROBIN] Angel question

Hi Judith,
I am sure that Cindi will add more to what I have to say but I just
had to say what I have discovered recently. I have had most of my
pellies in a finished unheated attic with 24 hour flourescent lights
on them. I have basically ignored them this winter other than making
sure that they didn't get toooooo dry. They are in a 50-60 degree
environment. I have given mild fertilizer solution only recently but
they were starting to bloom before that.
I was up looking at them the other night and was dumbfounded to see
them not only thriving but blooming there little stems off like there
was no tomorrow. What an amazing show. The Angels at their showiest
(is that a word?<G>) best. They are blooming even better than when
they were out in my yard last spring and summer.
I think the key is a cool well lit situation. Not too moist and a
little bit of a balanced fertilizer.
Hope this helps.
Dale