Re: [IGSROBIN] snails

Slugs slugs slugs. Last year we lived in slug heaven..and some one told me
that muclhing vegetables would be great  :-) guess which molluscs thought
it was a great idea?
So ...I use my best boot technique and someone talked me into use a pair of
scissors.......and CUT them in half. But that was so awful...and messy and
I am not doing it again!!! Never ever!

So..I have purchased a bag of slug repellant..goooood, toxic and chemical.
Why you may ask..normally I like to grow everything as organically as
possible..but when the oranges on my ornamental citrus trees are eaten, my
lily buls consumed,
my squash...so, I shll give ammonia water a try here. What concentration is

Thank you!

Ingrid in Sween where Spring has sprung, temps are above zero once again an
it is soooon slug time!!!