[IGSROBIN] Florescent Lights

Dale,

I happen to stumble into a lecture on African Violets yesterday and the lady
said that her violets did best under 16 hrs. per day of florescents. I will
admit, though, that she had them only inches above her "girls," as she called
them. She said tests had shown that more than that, and they didn't grow as
well. Don't have any idea how this would compare with Pels, but I would
imagine Pels would take a whole lot more light without problems.

Thanks for the input on this. Maybe Cindi could start a project on it. : )

Judith