Re: to Brenda Archer

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] to Brenda Archer
  • From: Brenda Archer <barche@IX.NETCOM.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:32:35 -0700

You are very welcome!  My Susie Q is doing well, also.  I planted her in a
shady raised bed with lots of good organic matter around and she is growing
and blooming very nicely.  Geraniums are truly friendship plants because
they are so easy to share.  I plan to make cuttings this fall and be sure
she is spread around among friends who will be told just how special she is.

Brenda Archer