Re: to Brenda Archer

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] to Brenda Archer
  • From: Brenda Archer <barche@IX.NETCOM.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:36:24 -0700

This was a discussion of a variety of zonal pelargonium called 'Susie Q'
which I shared with Susan Bell.  Pelargoniums are very easy to propagate
from cuttings, and it is rewarding and fun to share varieties among friends.
In fact, sharing plants with others who care about them as we do is one of
the great reasons to belong to a garden club.  Brenda Archer