MY VIRUS !!!

Hello Mimy Sluiter and
members of the list ,

With this ,I would like to thank Mimy Sluiter for her
outstanding information about my virus .

Terrible question for me .

I got it too from anyone else via my email .
It has its own life and send itself with a random
emailaddress and a piece of text and so on .

Cynical it is the same as in a plant's life ,like
pelargonium .

I work on it ,but as it is my first serious virus .
I need time ,
so in the meantime have patience with me .

And accept my excuses if anyone else get it from me .

However it will be more difficult to get it from
this computersystem (Acorn RiscPC) .

James Hanssens

from Vlissingen, The Netherlands .

In anyway ,everyone, I wish you all a good flowerseason .
--
James.Hanssens@net.HCC.nl -tel. +31 (0)118-418868 -Vlissingen.