IGS seeds

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] IGS seeds
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 23:58:13 -0400

Hi Everyone :)  I was just wondering- I had ordered seeds from IGS over a
month ago and haven't heard anything.  I saw a contact name in GATW, but not
an email address -can anyone point me to the way to check on these?

Laurie A.E. O'Meara
Artist and Horticulturist
Cape Cod, MA USA zone 7
http://www.laeom.com