IGS subscription

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] IGS subscription
  • From: maria guzman <mirror@3RIVERS.NET>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:27:06 -0600

Hi - I'm not sure who handles this and can't find a phone # so I'll post it
on the List - apologies to the rest of you.

I sent a $15. membership check via snailmail on April 8, and have heard
nothing since.  I have the feeling the quarterly mag has been mailed out
(and access to seeds was one of my main motivations) but my bank has no
record of a transaction so before I use PayPal I'm wondering if anybody has
seen a check #3038 drawn on Mid Valley Bank in Red Bluff, CA. with my name
on it of course.

Maria