Please Note: I have now installed a SPAMBAR junk mail filter.

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Please Note: I have now installed a SPAMBAR junk mail filter.
  • From: Mark Smyth <birdbrain@BTINTERNET.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:55:38 +0100

This courtesy message is being sent to you as a contact in my address book.

It is to notify you that I have installed SPAM | BAR, an Anti Spam filter, on my incoming mail.

As long as you write to me using this particular address, your messages will come straight through to my mail inbox.

If, however, at any time you should write to me using a different email address to this one, the SPAM | BAR program will reply to you asking you to confirm you are a real person, and not a "Spammer".

For further information on SPAM | BAR or to obtain a courtesy copy please check out:

http://www.spambar.com/