Re: Faye Brawner

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Faye Brawner
  • From: Claire Peplowski <ECPep@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 23:21:22 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/02 10:45:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GardenerBill1@AOL.COM writes:

<< My order was returned this week by Faye.  >>

In the past it may have been better but I found Ms.Brawner did not root
cuttings that I ordered in the last several years.  There were substitutions
or credits.  I think it was 3 or 4 years ago, we got very little of the
orginal order.

She has a very long and interesting list of offerings, I was disappointed and
have not tried to order again.  I have spend a lot of time online looking for
reliable suppliers with limited success.  There is a good list from a nursery
in Canada that will not ship to the US.   If there are other growers out
there, maybe some names can be posted.

Claire Peplowski
NYS z4