Advice anyone?

  • Subject: Advice anyone?
  • From: GH <0981890@excite.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 13:20:48 -0400

 Hello list,  I just joined this list because I received a Sarcocaulon inerme and a Pelargonium ferulaceum, that's what I think it says on the labels, and I don't know what to do with them. They look like interesting but fussy plants. They are just now finishing blooming. I don't know how often or whether should they be watered and when, and whether they would prefer full outdoor sun and heat, or what. They are in very fast-draining soil. I am in southern California, close to the beach. Our dry season has started and continues until October or November. I have put them in a bright east-facing window for now, and dribbled a little water through them. I take it these are treated as pot plants? I have found pictures on the internet but no guidance about keeping them alive. Any advice? Thanks. GH Johnson

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com