Re: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting on June 2 and 3

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting on June 2 and 3
  • From: "Cynthia Mueller" <c-mueller@tamu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 12:50:55 -0500

Dear Sandy,
Thanks for taking the time to let me know these details about the meeting.  I can't come to California this year, but hope to possibly attend next year.  I will join the IGS so I can keep up with events.  Still hoping to come to a sale and get at least cuttings of some of my favorites, such as 'Orchid Paloma' and the birds' egg types.
Cynthia Mueller

>>> Sandy Connerley <sandy_connerley@sbcglobal.net> 5/8/2007 11:24 AM >>>
Hello All,
Just wanting to let you know if you are planning to attend the annual meeting at Carmichael, California (suburb of Sacramento) and stay at the group hotel, your reservations need to be made there before May 15, as well as your luncheon reservations for Sunday, June 3, for the annual meeting luncheon and speakers, etc. need to be in as well.
If you have any questions, you can email me directly or just post them here.  Please put IGS annual meeting in the Subject line of the email.
Looking forward to seeing lots of you.
Sandy Connerley